Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mothers Day

Nothing says Mothers Day like a Rose. I am so in love with this A Rose is a Rose set. It is gorgeous. And, the new in colors are really growing on me too. I have made this card for my Hubby's Mum for Mother's Day, and we will probably make it at my next workshop too, because I really like it, and I want to give the girls some 'play time' with the new in colors too.
Our time here in Thailand is almost up, only 4 more sleeps :(, we have had the best time and still so much more to do. The people here are so friendly and the weather is gorgeous. My best friends wedding was the most beautiful wedding I have ever seen, I cant wait to share some photos with you when I get home.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Where's Leonie? Did your vacation get the best of you? I left you something on my blog!
Sylvia