Thursday, April 16, 2009

For My Mum

It is my Mum's birthday on our last day in Thailand, so I whipped up a card the night before we left. I have seen the idea for these "punched bags" around blog land and have been waiting for the opportunity to make one. I thought that it is highly likely that Mum and I will buy quite a few new bags in Thailand, so this card should be appropriate. I kinda mucked it up by writing 'wishing you' in my scrappy hand writing, but you can only work with what you have huh? And, it's for my Mum, she knows my faults! Anyway, the colors are a bit shot because I photographed at night so I could get it done before I left, nothing like leaving things to the last minute.

1 comment:

Liam said...

Love this card Leonie. Hope you had a fab time at Thailand. I love those little bags. I did one of these a little while ago but I didn't like mine but I love your design. I will definitely be casing this one. It is gorgeous.

Liam