Thursday, April 16, 2009

Men, men, men, men, men

Ahh, the elusive male card! A tricky one. I have found that one easy way to create a "manly" card is to use very little stamping and some very handy punches (I would be so lost without my collection of punches) The new designer series paper is just gorgeous too! I love them all! I have combined night of navy, kiwi kiss, whisper white & some various dsp squares on some baja breeze cs which is mounted on some kraft cs. Then simply popped my message on top. I think this is quite effective and not a hint of femininity! Anyway, this is seriously my last post before I get home & creating again. I hope you have enjoyed my creations while I have been away, the end of my time here is too fast approaching, see you soon xx

2 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

Sarah and I have been racking our brains trying to work out how you are putting up these post's while your away. Love the card. A very manly one and easy to do. Go punches.

Liam said...

I love this card so simple. thanks for sharing.

Liam