Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A break from Christmas

After convention, I was all excited about the circle scissors plus and had this scrapbook page already in mind before we even hit the tarmac! I put it together a little while ago, and finally got around to photographing it:
It still needs the titles added in, but I am waiting to find the right sized letters, everything I have is too big or too small! I also have another page in mind to go with it, but haven't got around to it just yet, but stay tuned...

Tangarine tango, pacific point, so saffron & rhred.

5 comments:

Vicky-Lee said...

Your Christmas Cards are just gorgous. Thank you for sharing your creative talents.

Mandy Schiller said...

Great Page Leonie, Love this layout and the circles work really well with the photos.

Mandyxx

Leigh said...

Wow, what a page!!! It's excellent Leonie.

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great layout. I love those circles!!

Sylvia said...

The scrap page is wonderful, but the girls are beautiful, my friend! Convention is starting this week! But, alas I am home!