Sunday, March 28, 2010

I am sure I am back by now

At least, I hope I am back by now, but I am sure I will be too tired and grumpy to blog so I thought I would share one more pre-scheduled post before I am back in the flesh!

I was lucky enough to be sent all the materials for this little piggy from the fabulous and crafty Felicity. You should check out her blog, she does some terrific stuff!
Isnt he gorgeous? And I also made this pretty but very simple card, using the medalion set from the Autumn/Winter mini due for release in just a few days! If you would like a copy of it, let me know and I will pop one in the post for you.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Aaaawww that pig is so cute.

Debbie Pamment said...

Am just catching up - my goodness you were busy before you wnet away - HOW did you get all these done AND get ready to go away!
FABULOUS job on ALL of them!
xXx