Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am so slack!

My blog is looking very dusty I know, not because I have not been creating, quite the opposite, but for some reason I can not seem to find the time to photograph, download, fix up and post! Anyway, I have a few creations to share with you:I love the "Happy Moments" SAB set! Actually, I love each and everyone of the SAB sets this year, and am lucky enough to have earned them all. I also love doing little peep through cards, so I decided to combine two things that I love! The birdie is stamped on the inside and I have punched a circle through the card face. I have kept the colours simple, rose red, whisper white & choc chip. Add a little scalloped edge and viola'. A quick, simple but pretty (I think so anyway) card is done!

I was inspired to make these next two cards after visiting Madonna Dunn's Blog and reading all about her teams weekend retreat. I had the echo's of kindness set from quite some time ago, but sadly, it had never seen ink. The first one is a one layer card using mellow moss and pretty in pink on vanilla card stock.
Then I added a layer or two, just for a bit of interest and omitted the pink but stamped the sentiment in artichoke.
I love this sentiment, it is so true!

Anyway, Very VERY early tomorrow morning, my family and I are heading on a camping trip, so I have set up some posts to keep you company while I am away. Hopefully they work! See you in a week:)

2 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - you have been busy! I know what you mean about blogging - it can be a fine line between creating and blogging sometimes!
Have a WONDERFUL trip away - look forward to hearing about it when you get back!
xXx

Philippa Petty said...

These are lovely. I love this last one. Very soft and natural. Can't wait to see what post pop's up next.