Monday, February 2, 2009

Today was little Miss Muffets first day of school, doesn't she look so grown up (sniff, sniff) It is certainly the end of an era in the Hegarty Household! I am only left with one little one at home, I wonder how much more stamping I will be able to fit in now?Due to the heat over the weekend, we hardly did anything, and left me with heaps of stamping time! Yay! I decided to do some card making just for fun, no preparing for workshops, or creating samples for parties, just make whatever I want to make, so I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets that I brought on ebay when I first started stamping. It's called bubble queen and I think its is just gorgeous!
Isn't she just the cutest! I haven't made a card with this set since I joined Stampin Up as a demonstrator, because I always try to use current stock. Anyway, I had so much fun with this one, that I also made another, just for fun. I did use a current set, Pretty Princess. I brought it so long ago and I was so excited to get it, and I think I have made like 2 cards with it, because I just got so much new stuff all in a short space of time. I have set myself a goal to be organised then I will have loads of time for stamping just for fun!

You really cant see the detail in this card, it is much sweeter IRL, but oh well, you get the general idea!

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful cards Leonie - sometimes it's nice to create "just because"

Anonymous said...

Oh! Doesn't she look so cute!! Gotta love that extra time when they go to school. Pity that we have housework to do too eh?? LOL

Philippa Petty said...

What beautiful cards. It's good to see the bubble queen out. Got to love those mirrors. Am sitting here thinking I don't know what I did with mine. Better go looking.

Logan looks so pretty in her uniform. I hope she had a good day.

Anonymous said...

Leonie, She's beautiful! I know she had a fun day. It's funny, I remember being so excited when my Amy started school. I had Anna still at home. I did not get as much done as I thought I would because I was always anxious for Amy to get home! Your cards are really nice!

Sam said...

Both are lovely cards Leonie...but the Bubble Queen is my fav....just so pretty!

Best wishes,
Sam.

Ramona Michaluk said...

Your daughter looks so sweet as she heads off to her new life at school and I'm sure you shed many tears as you saw her off at the gate!

Love your cards Leonie - the bubble queen is just gorgeous!
Is this an American SU stamp or from another company? Love what you've done with it - it's really beautiful and the DS paper works so well on this card.
Love the glitter on the little princess one too!