Friday, January 16, 2009

Sale-a-bration

We have a workshop on tomorrow, so I wanted to make a number of samples using the sale-a-bration sets. I whipped this little number up in just a few minutes, and I really like it.
Isn't is so annoying that sometimes you can spend an hour on a card and it is drab, and other times they just come together so quickly! Anyway, I am bushed from babysitting my niece and nephew today so I don't know how many more samples I can pump out... but, at least this makes 2! lol!

And, here is a picture I took today of my girl Logan and her cousin Jack, they are so close, it is just too cute!

3 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

How cute are they. It goes to show how much fun they had if Jack fell asleep.

Anonymous said...

Hope your workshop goes great!

Kellie said...

Naw they look so cute. I hope everything went well with your workshop, how exciting, let us know!

I have a little something for you over at my blog xx