Monday, December 1, 2008

SURPRISE

What a week, I was out of action for a few days, very sick in bed :( but I am much better now! Then we had planned a surprise 50th birthday party for my Dad, at my house!
We pulled it off, he was very surprised and very chuffed. He really wasn't expecting it at all as it is his actual birthday in about 2 weeks time, he thought he and Mum were coming over to babysit my kids, lol! Here is a picture of Mum, Dad, my brother Daniel, my sister Susie and me, it is a very rare to get us all in the one place at one time, I don't think we have had a family snap since my wedding :) So between being sick, the usual jobs that need doing, cleaning and the party preparations and discovering a new book Twilight (addictive reading), I have had very little creative time, I plan on a very creative week ahead, stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

I hope you are feeling better and looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations.

Ps: check out my blog - I have given you an award :-))

Debbie M