Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Little Thanks

Wow Guys! I am so chuffed to think that people are looking at my blog:) Thank you for all of your lovely comments, it is really encouraging. I am really starting to see how friendly and supportive the stamping world is.

I am now officially a Stampin Up Demonstrator. I have received my demonstrator number, and I have already registered for the Melbourne Regional Seminar, and I CANT WAIT TO GO!!!

And I also wanted to say a 'heartfelt' thanks to Leanne, my upline, who incidentally introduced me to the love of stamping. She could obviously see something in me, and gave me a gently nudge in the right direction, because I would never have done this on my own. This has all come along at the perfect time in my life, I have been at such a cross roads, and while surfing around in blog land, I have read so many stories about other peoples inspiring stories and the creative outlet that stamping provides and I am happy to have discovered it too!

I look forward to sharing the passion:)

No comments: