Saturday, September 20, 2008

Welcome Auntie Margret

The gorgeous 'Auntie Margret' who used to live next door to DH when he was growing up, moved to Werribee yesterday so to welcome her I made this card using sweet of you stamp set. The base of the card is Groovy guava and the matt is from the pallet of prints, the misc stripey & corrugated paper I picked up somewhere. I used my crayons and aqua painter to color the images. I love doing this and cant wait to get the sets in the other colour families. I stamped heaps of flowers and cut them all out, some are matted to the cs, others are popped up on dimensionals. For a bit of added interest I added a bucket of flowers and a cute orange ribbon. I am really happy with the end result and I think Auntie Margret will love it too. Hopefully we will get to go and visit her tomorrow and welcome her to the neighbourhood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm visiting! I havent been leaving a comment as I dont know what to write but I'm enjoying looking at ur creations!