Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spring has Sprung

On Monday I played hooky from my studies and had a lesson on how to colour using copic markers with my friend Phil. I am very proud of my first attempt, so I decided to play along with the challenge at Mad for Markers this week which is all about spring. I also got the chance to use one of the new stampin up in colours, Island Indigo, which looks gorgeous alongside Poppy Parade. Anyway, hope you like my first attempt at colouring with copics, it was a lovely way to spend a Monday! Thanks Phil xx

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Leonie, you are so right. Island Indigo does look gorgeous paired with Poppy Parade. Your copic colouring by the way, is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Love this card. Welcome to the world of Copics.
Thanks for joining us at Mad for Markers.
Cheers
Melissa

Philippa Petty said...

Brilliant job on your first copic coloured card. Love the use of the new island indigo. Plus the flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Mad for Markers. he he he

Susan said...

Welcome to the obsession that is Copic markers! lol! A fabulous card... your colouring is great! Thanks for joining in the Spring Challenge at Mad for Markers.
Susan xxox

Gin Oak said...

Great job with the copics :-)
Thanks for joining us at Mad For Markers :-)

Anonymous said...

this card is real nice love this one
text for free at
http://textme4free.com/