Sunday, August 21, 2011

Christmas Craft


On Friday night, I decided to get my Christmas cards started, I would usually have created about 20 or so by now, but because I am not doing classes at the moment, I have nada! The first one is using one of my fav colour combos, crumb cake, black and vanilla.
I have used the Welcome Christmas set, and the very fancy lace ribbon border punch, due for release in next months new catalogue. I used heat and stick powder, and diamond glitter to dazzle the whole image up.

On this next card, I got my new Merry & Type stamp set all inky in my favourite Christmas colour combo, old olive and cherry cobbler.
As you can see, the ribbon lace border punch got a work out again (I am sure this punch will feature on many of my cards in the future!)

And my last card used the same glitter technique, but this time using the ever popular lovely as a tree stamp set. Good to see this one is still in the catalogue, I don't think it will ever retire.
Colours are baja breeze and night of navy. I also added Mr Dasher to the corner and the sentiment is from Contempo Christmas. Here is the group (oops, baja card is fading into the baja wall of my craft room, lol!):
Not a bad start to my Christmas card collection, only about a hundred to go, lol!

6 comments:

Christine Blain said...

They are all beautiful, Leonie! I especially love the colour combo on your first card; might just have to blatantly copy that design, if you don't mind! Love the Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive card (thought I didn't need Merry & Type, but I'm being swayed) ... and what a clever and beautiful touch, to add Dasher to your last card. Great cards, love. Thanks for all the comment love on my blog; nice to see you've popped by. Christine xx

Robyn said...

Hope I get one again this year!!

Philippa Petty said...

Love the details of these cards. The baja really does match your wall.

Sylvia said...

Hi Leonie, Greetings from HOT! Texas, USA! 107 the last few weeks, and I mean hot! It was nice hearing from you. Your Christmas cards are lovely and your stamp camp pictures below look like you had so much fun! Have a wonderful week!

Patrice said...

Each of these cards is lovely - the shimmer & glitter is gorgeous.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

All yummy, Leonie! Love the bling! Hugs xxaxx