Tuesday, July 7, 2009

On the 7th day of Christmas in July...

mt true love gave to me, a snowman peeping through a window! I think this is my fav christmas card I have made so far, and it was soooo simple. I found this fabbo tutorial over at Dawn's Stamping Studio, her tutorials are so easy to follow!
This is the inside:
Isnt he a cute little snowman? He is from the Punch Pals set, the swirl from Seasons of Joy and sentiment from the Best Yet hostess set. Also used circle & scallop punch, markers to color and bashful blue ink for stamping. Merry Christmas is July :)

6 comments:

Sam said...

YUP! Very cute indeed. Love this card.

:-)
Sam.

Debbie Pamment said...

What can I say - I LOVE this one too!! I sooo hope I'm on your chrissy card list - LOL
xXx

Robyn said...

Fantastic Leonie! This little guy is super sweet! Your Christmas in July cards are all great (How have I missed them?) Especially also like the silver embossed one.

Philippa Petty said...

Yes this is one of my favorites. So simple but very effective. Love it.

LeAnne said...

VERY cute, I love what you've done here too! More CASEing for my card class!

Annette Bowes said...

Love this one, so simple and easy to do and just looks so fantasticX:)