Friday, July 20, 2012

Stampin in Safety Beach

I can not believe the last time I posted was Christmas! It was also the last time I was creative :( But lucky for me, a good friend and fellow stamper, Margaret came to my rescue and organised a get together at her beach house. We had so many laughs, and lots and lots of creative time! It was a blast! I mostly spent my time scrapping but did manage to squeeze in a couple of cards. These two cards were a case of a creation made by Alison Wade. She is a clever girl! I changed up the colours a bit but the overall card is much the same.
The next idea came from a new friend Monica's 10 year old daughter, Bree. She was working on a card that gave me the idea for these two cards. They are very simple, but cute.
I also took full advantage of using other peoples stamp sets, thanks Amanda for lending me your Sparkly and bright set :)
I came up with the following cards with images that I have stamped and inked over the past few years and never done anything with.
 And here is a snap of us as we were getting ready to leave. We are looking a little bit worse for wear after 48 hours of crafting, laughing, eating way too much and very little sleep. Thank you so much Margaret for sharing your home with us, we had a ball xx
Amanda, Alison, Me, Margaret & Philippa

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Great to see you back in blog land with some gorgeous cards to showcase.

Christine Blain said...

What a fun way to spend a weekend! So glad to see you haven't disappeared into thin air, Leonie - it's great to have you back in 'blogland'!! :)

Christine Blain said...

What a fun way to spend a weekend! So glad to see you haven't disappeared into thin air, Leonie - it's great to have you back in 'blogland'!! :)