Friday, May 20, 2011

Motorbikes

Here is another creation using the extreme elements stamp set (believe me, I am making the most of borrowing this set!), this time combined with extreme dirtbike (not currently available in Australia).
I have used a base of crumb cake, combined with not quite navy & real red, a very masculine combo I think.

And this one is using the motorbike stamp which is available in the current mini.
I have coloured some of the bike in real red and glossed it up with crystal effects. I added some texture with an embossing folder, and some hardware with the cropodile and jumbo eyelets. Overall, I quite like the effect! I have so many birthdays in May, it is great to be having some crafty time. Sadly, next week my creative time will be limited because we are having our house painted and it will be turned upside down for a bit. On the upside, my craft room is being painted out in baja breeze, so I am thinking I will be inspired all over again! lol!

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Excellent male cards. Spritzing is so effective. I'm yet to ink my Motorbike or Extreme stamps - shame on me!