Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy House Warming

When Gardinia posted this card, I knew it was perfect for my friend Philippa who just moved house! I changed up the colours a little and here is what I came up with:I loved the layout so much that I made two more using the funky four stamp set in melon mambo and rich razzleberry:
When my four year old daughter found them on my craft desk she quickly claimed them to give to her grade six buddies (mentors) at school. I hope they like them!
I think they are so cute :)

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

So cute, Leonie! Did you have fun at convention? I am really looking forward to the new catalog, just can't wait, but I have to. Your life is so busy, I hope you will be able to relax and enjoy a bit! Hugs to you and your girls!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super gorgeous! I can see why you just HAD to make one ... or three!!! I'm sure the school buddies will love these funky mushroom ones! Love those colours together ... and would never have thought to put them together! (Did a M&T at our pretend convention on the weekend that used this combo ... and I was so impressed!) Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my blog! Hugs xxaxx

AMY FLEMING said...

These are beautiful cards!! I love the colour combo too!
Amyxxx

Philippa Petty said...

Yes it was a lovely card thank you. I love these little mushroom cards.