Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh My! Its a busy time of year!

How can it already be the 10th of December? Logan officially finished school yesterday for the year, so we are on school holidays for the next two months, yay! No more rushing about!
I thought I might share with you a few cards that I made for some of the stamp club members. As these girls pretty much see everything I make, I had to come up with a newie just for them!
And since it was for my regular girls, I thought I would bust out the fancy silver, gold & bronze card stock!
I used the masking technique to shade the oval area, and stamped off the l tree from the lovely as a tree set. Next I embossed the holly from Christmas Classics, or the Dasher stamp
The border along the bottom here is actually Dasher's antlers. And on this card, I used the supernova fine chocolate glitter with heat and stick powder to set heat set it. I forgot to use the embossing buddy to get the static off first, so the glitter stuck around the image a bit too :( No matter, but I must remember for next time!

Normally, I am all about the bling and bright colourful cheer, but this Christmas, I am really loving the more simple cards that incorporate vintage elements, and a neutral colour scheme I have to say! Dasher and lovely as a tree have certainly got a work out this year!

No comments: