Monday, November 29, 2010

Ribbon Weaving

I have seen a number of cards lately that have been featuring ribbon weaving so I thought I best give it a go! I watched this tutorial, and it was quite simple to do.
I must say that initially I tried using a taffeta ribbon and I found it quite difficult, so I switched to a grosgrain ribbon and it all came together in a matter of minutes. Give it a go, and let me know how you went!

Apologies for the poor photography but the weather here is abysmal, it was the best I could do!

4 comments:

Patrice said...

Your card is gorgeous Leonie and I love the little pearls on your wreath.

I've been meaning to try this ribbon weaving since Petronela did it. Must do that soon!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

OOooh! I made one of these a little while ago ... just waiting until Dec 1 to post it! Isn't this ribon weaving fun! Hugs xxaxx

Sam said...

Your door wreath looks beautiful Leonie. Well done!

Thanks for the tip on which ribbon to use.

Debbie Pamment said...

This is gorgeous - I HAD to give this a go and have my little wreath sitting on my desk waiting for the perfect card! LOVE your layout!
xXx