Monday, October 18, 2010

A Crafty Weekend

I made this card a few days ago after checking out this card on spiltcoast stampers then low and behold, fellow team member, Mel Sharp, posted this card over the weekend! Here is my take:
My colour selection is more traditional. Great minds think alike huh Mel?
And this card was inspired by Andreas card posted here. I loved the dasher stamp combined with the lovely as a tree set and I love the combination of white and crumb cake too. Here is the end result:
I spent heaps of time in the craft room yesterday and have a few more projects to share, but I think I will spread them out over a few posts, who knows when I will have the chance to craft again!

5 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

Ha Ha. I saw these card's too on the weekend. Great card's. I don't have the reindeer as it was on back order so I didn't bother ordering it. Maybe next order.

Leigh said...

Lovely Christmas cards Leonie.

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful cards - but that Dasher one is my fave - it has a real WOW factor!
xXx

Mel said...

Great minds DO think alike! Love your cards, and will be making both of them!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration :) xxx

Kathy Mc said...

Leonie, my sister found your Dasher card on SCS and fell in love with it. She's wanting me to help her duplicate it. Any chance you could email me the details (C/S dimensions, etc.)? Looks like you stamped off the Lovely As A Tree several times and added some glitter. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
bdlakebum at yahoo dot com