Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Bomber Birthday, Many Fangks & an Ice Skating Shaker

It's my nephew's birthday this weekend, and he is all about football at the moment. He is a mad bomber supporter, so I needed no further inspiration for his card. Simple, but I know he is going to love it!
And a my girlfriends husband, very kindly has been taping True Blood Season 3 for me, as I don't have foxtel, so I thought I would show him my appreciation, just a little vampire humour between friends!
And this last one is a shaker card I made for one of my daughters friends birthdays. She had an Ice Skating party at a local rink, so I thought the image from winter post would be perfect!

2 comments:

Patrice said...

All super cards Leonie.

Love your 'fangks' card especially lol.

Perfect little shaker card for an ice skating party. Pretty pink colours too, I do love girlie!

Philippa Petty said...

Very cute Fangks card. I'm thinking Sarah will keep this one to put in her Vampire stash to keep.