Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Another Two Challenges

Tuesday Triggers over at Moxie Fab World has given us this fabulous place setting as inspiration for this challengeAnd this is my submission:
Which also qualifies for the Tuesday Taggers Challenge which is a Bird & a Tag! That turned out well:)

I used creamy caramel, close to cocoa & choc chip ink, very vanilla & choc chip card stock & vanilla taffeta ribbon. The bird stamp is from Friends 24/7, the nest was made up from pocket silhouettes and the sentiment is a level one hostess set, Best Yet. I punched the tag using the designer label, 1 3/8' & 1 1/4" punches. Had fun doing this one and it came together in no time. Well off now to give the kids some of my attention. OK, three posts in one day, I think I am done!

17 comments:

Tami said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Love how you stamped around the circle. gorgeous.

Carole xx

Philippa Petty said...

This is great Leo. So exact like the place setting. Will have to give them a go.

PatR said...

Great card. Got a bit confused there for a minute with the Triggers and Taggers LOL!
Pat xx

Leigh said...

I like this Leonie. Excellent card.

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous piece. That stamp set works so well for this challenge too x Thanks for joining us at Tt this week x Janet

Annette Bowes said...

Just beautiful, love how you stamped the nest, take careX:)

Brandi said...

Leonie,
What a gorgeous little bird! Cute blog!
Brandi

Debby said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Debby

Unknown said...

Beautiful Leonie, I love it, great image and fab colours, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

Debbie Pamment said...

This is absolutelt inspired - wonderful job!
xXx

Viv said...

Beautiful

Sally H said...

beautiful work Leonie! I love the colour combo .

Michelle said...

Hi Leonie
A beautiful card, the stamping round that circle is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun at TT this week.

x Michelle

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely stamping.

Teri said...

Lovely card hun!
Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri
x

Christine Blain said...

LOVE what you've done with all these challenges, Leonie! You've used two of my favourite stamp sets, and I love the colours - great job.