Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dance, take two

Ok, so I never made it back after dinner last night, I forgot I had netball! And, today is a terribly rainy, gray day making photography really difficult, so I had to do my best with what I had. Here is the project I mentioned yesterday:We have all seen these cute little shoes before, but I added some alfoil "tappers" onto the bottom for the Girls dancing teacher. Now all I have to do is race to the shops and get one of those little packs of ferreo rochers. It should fit perfectly!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 9. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Philippa Petty said...

Oh I love these shoes. Lou will love it. I so need to finalise my gift for the kid's teachers. I am so over christmas.