Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ribbon, ribbon & more ribbon!

Spring has sprung! Gotta love this warmer weather, what a cold winter we have had! Anyway, along with the first day of Spring, it is also the first day of the new Stampin Up Ribbon Bundle Campaign! To get yourself these gorgeous 2 reels of ribbon, all you have to do is place a $100 order with me or host your own $600 party! How easy is that? Email me today to place your order.
(Ribbon bundle includes 9.1cm each of certainly celery 5/8" poly twill & so saffron 5/8" grosgrain)

I am also hosting a Taffeta Ribbon Share. For $12.95 you will get 1 metre of each of the taffeta ribbons, but get in fast, the first share is almost full. The share closes on Monday 7th September with payment due by Wednesday 9th. So, to reserve yourself one or more shares, email me your details!

And finally, I am looking for one more member to join my team, so if you have been thinking of joining Stampin Up now is the time! I am offering a free reel of ribbon (your choice) to anyone that joins my team in September! I am happy to discuss any questions or quieries that you may have regarding joining Stampin up. You can join as a hobbiest, part time or even as a new full time career, the choice is yours, and the committment is minimal. Email me today if this is something you may like to do!

No comments: