Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thanks Leanne

I really should thank Leanne for letting me stamp off images from her sets. I have never really paid too much attention to this 'Flower for all Seasons" set before she brought it over to play, but stamping it off gave me some inspiration to use a color combo that I would never usually try. Ballet blue, summer sun & old olive! I think this card turned out really cute and it was as simple as! Sometimes it can be so easy to get caught up coming up with the big WOW factor, or a tricky technique, then you make something like this in 10 minutes! Plus, I think that little froggy is secretly a Prince waiting for a kiss! Any Princesses out there?

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

This is gorgeous - hope little froggy finds his princess soon! But then he'd hop off the card and we'd miss him!!!
xXx

Lynda said...

Leonie...I love KISS cards. This fits the bill perfectly!!! The colour combo is magical and the wee stamp set I have glossed over soooo many times in the catty...it's to cute!! FAB card.

LeAnne said...

I agree--this sweet little image is so cute and he doesn't need a thing extra to make him special!