Thursday, July 2, 2009

On the 2nd day of Christmas in July...

my true love sent to me, 2 silver baubles! Hehe, can you tell I am having fun getting ready for my Christmas in July workshops? Gotta love Christmas, especially without all the cooking!
So I have used the Christmas Classics set for this card. I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw the catalogue, and just knew that it would be beautiful embossed! The sentiment was added later to cover a boo boo (I cant remember what now cause I made the card ages ago) I used night of navy, riding hood red and brushed silver card stock and I drew on the stings of the baubles with a silver gel pen. Merry Christmas in July :)

3 comments:

Lynda said...

LURVE this card Leonie (prob moreso than the 1st day of Chrissy). There is something so right abt this set...and I share your immediate love of it. It's just a classic that will not date.

Debbie Pamment said...

ooooh those baubles do look good all embossed up - hadn't really paid much attention to that set before - but LURVE what you've done with it!
xXx

LeAnne said...

Oh, I thought of doing this the first time I saw this set...but I still don't have it! Very pretty, it looks good IRL!