Monday, June 22, 2009

Awards

I never get around to passing blog awards on which is really slack of me, I know, but I am always rushing to get my posts done and anyway...better late than never huh!I got this award from the lovely Debbie Pamment. Not only does her blog make me smile, but you are always guaranteed a comment on your blog from Debbie, usually witty & kind, so her comments make me smile too! So that is what I am going to base my awards on; Peoples comments who I can always rely on to make me smile! Thanks Debbie!
Sylvia's Blog
Sam's Blog
Philippa's Blog
Robyn's Blog
Liam's Blog
And this one was given to me by Kristy Young and it is an opportunity to share 10 things about myself then pass it on to 7 people! Here goes:

1. My first daughter's middle name is named after my Best Friend Kelly!
2. Have known my husband since I was 17, when he was dating one of my best friends (blushing!)
3. I used to work in Real Estate before I found Stamping!
4. Brushing my teeth makes me gag when I am pregnant!
5. I get such a kick out of sharing stamping techniques at workshops
6. I am a savoury girl, not sweet
7. My netball team is called Team Edward
8. I secretly prefer vampires to human men! (OK, maybe not so secretly)
9. Lately, I have been watching old ep's of Sex and the City instead of stamping at night!
10. I am really enjoying spending time with my baby girl since m,y big girl has started school, but I miss my big girl so much!

Now to share 7 people that I would like to hear 10 funny facts about:

Judy's Blog
Kellie's Blog
Leigh's Blog
Petronela's Blog
Ramona's Blog
Sandy's Blog
Kathryn's Blog


I hope you take the time to have a look at these fabulous blogs, they are some of my favorites!

5 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

What you like vampires. I don't believe you. Go team edward.

Sylvia said...

Thanks for that award. That makes me smile, too. I will try to post tonight. I am on the laptop, not set up like my computer. My computer is sitting on the floor, all the computer tables got left as we ran out of space in the truck. Two were apart and just got left. Oh well! Thanks again, you are areally good friend! Hugs!

Sam said...

Thank you for this award Leonie. You are very sweet!

:-)
Sam.

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Hi Leonie
Thanks for the award, when I get some time I will post my 10 funny facts but it might have to wait until the weekend. Working all week!

Ramona Michaluk said...

Thank you Leonie for this award - I will get around to sharing some facts about myself too (honest!).

I have been very slack in passing on my awards and hope to remedy that very soon - it's just that time is just whizzing by so fast lately and I find myself running late with everything! Thanks again - looking forward to catching up with you soon. Hugs, Ramona xx