Monday, June 8, 2009

And there goes the clean desk!

Well, my clean up didn't last too long at all! No surprises there huh? I got busy today creating some cards for a workshop next week. Some of the girls requested some male cards so here is what I came up with:And some female cards:The workshop is on Sunday21st June at 1pm. I still have a couple of spots free so email me to reserve your seat if you are interested. On a completely different note, Emma, who is a regular at my workshops has had to take some time out this month because she has just given birth to her new little boy Oscar. I got a chance to go for a cuddle this week and thought I would share some snaps with you. Congratulations to Emma on the safe arrival of little Oscar, hope to see you back stamping soon! And wishing you all the sleep in the world!Little monkey in the making even opened his eyes for this shot! Isn't he adorable?

3 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

Love the card's. The top one looks like the sun is rising from the trees. Very cool.

Nice pictures of Emma and Oscar. Cute little poppet.

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful cards Leonie!!! Have fun at your class!!
What a cute baby - did you stamp his onesie with "A Bug's Life" - LOL...
xXx

Kellie said...

Gorgeous cards! Very male like. Naaaaaaaw he's gorgeous, I want a hug!
Kelx