Friday, May 29, 2009

The CASE Continues

How gorgeous is this card. I am doing a workshop using this "Fifth Avenue Floral" set on Thursday night so I wanted to do a couple of cards using it to show how absolutely fab it is. I found this card origianlly over at Debbie P's Blog who directs you to a crayon resist tutorial over at Dawn's Stamping Studio. I think it is a really pretty card, and it took no time at all!
I found inspiration for these 2 cards on scs (I think) quite some time ago, I dont know who the origianl artist was, sorry not to give credit. I have changed the card around a bit from the original, but the whole hearts coming out of the envelope thing was not my idea at all! Hard to tell in the pic how cute this card is becaue the choc chip seems so dark, but it workes so well with both the bashful blue & the pretty in pink. I used the 'Always' set and the For You sentiment is from 'Fresh Cuts' set.

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Glad I inspired you - love that card!!! Love your "Always" cards too - great idea - may have to CASE it too....
xXx

Philippa Petty said...

These are lovely cards. I love choc chip embossing on the hearts. Got to love brown. Lol

Liam said...

Great Idea love it. This is just beautiful. I love the way you have made an envelope for the hearts. it looks really fab.

Liam