Friday, April 10, 2009

All The Fun O' The Launch

Last night I hosted the launch of the new catalogue and we did have some great fun. I really wanted it to be a casual night, no pressure, good conversation, and an opportunity to play with some new products. I only received my new box of goodies the day before and had hardly any time to play myself, so I just put everything I had made so far on display .
Once everyone had arrived and we had had a bit of a chat I invited everyone to choose a card to make. First up, everyone made the purple rose card, then once the ice was broken, each of them went in their own direction with choosing projects. It was quite exhausting having each of them doing something different, but it was so fun, and I can really see how much each person has grown with their card making skills. It makes me kind of proud! These were some of the favorite choices.
And this one is my favorite, I cant wait for some time to play with this "Inspired by Nature" set a little bit more.Anyway, I have a super, super busy week ahead, so I probably wont get too much of a chance for blogging, and then I will be setting off to Thailand, so I am guessing my blog will be a little bit dull for the next three weeks. Happy Easter to all, good luck to all of the Aussie Mums, I hope you survive the rest of the school holidays without incident, and I will be back full of some fresh ideas in a few weeks :) Take Care!

Sets used in these pics are: inspired by nature, upsy daisy, cheers to you, tart & tangy, fresh cuts, just jawing, crazy for cupcakes, petal pizazz, a rose is a rose, life definitions, best yet, sincere salutations & pick a petal. Feel free to email if you have any questions about any of the cards. Some of the cards have been inspired by work on split coast stampers, Jenni Oliver & Karen Thomas.

3 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Great work for your launch - not that I'm surprised!!!

Have a FABULOUS time in Thailand - and travel safe.

xXx

Philippa Petty said...

Hey Leo,
Love the cards. Those just jawing cards are great. Very good for teenagers.

Debbie Pamment said...

Hi Leonie - when you get back to blogging there's a little something for you on my blog.
xXx