Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a busy weekend!

Wow! This weekend was Go! Go! Go! It started on Thursday when I needed to make up to 15 swaps for a team meeting at Jenni Oliver's. I decided to go with an Easter theme:
This is what some of the others made - Jenni
(thanks for having us Jenni, it was an awesome day!)
Ramona
Robyn
Debbie
Bridget
After a fabulous morning of stampin and chatting, ok so more chatting than anything else, followed by an absolutely Divine lunch with champers courtesy of Yvonne, and a yummy dessert enjoyed by most courtesy of Ramona, it was time to race off to my bestie's hens night! Sooooo much fun, we started in the afternoon at her place for drinks & dinner, then off to a pub called Young & Jacksons in the city. Here are some pics:
The Bride to Be - AKA my Bestie, Kelly!
Bride to be & her posse of Bridesmaids - Paris is on the left and I am on the right
And last but not least, the Bride to be and myself at some ungodly hour of Sunday morning! Soooo much fun! Hope you had a fun weekend too!

1 comment:

Philippa Petty said...

Wow. Looks like a good night out. That last photo is looking a bit seedy. Love Kelly's head dress.