Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Missy Tilda Challenge

Ha! I called my post that because my niece Hayley calls my daughter Matilda "Missy Tilda" So cute, anyway, apparently this is what happens when you chose to "clean up" your craft table at 9.30 at night...So, whilst cleaning up I stumbled upon this colored in Tilda that I originally began to submit to the 5 ribbon challenge last week, but obviously didn't get around to it, so I rifled through my ribbons and decided that yes, more mustard is part of the yellow family (entrants must include a yellow ribbon and at least one flower) and set about finishing this card. I am really happy with the out come and I pose this question - Can you make a bad card with a magnolia stamp? I am yet to see one that I don't like.

I would also like to mention that the Magnolia Down Under Challenge Site was set up by my side line Kellie Winnell, and she & the rest of the design team, Debbie & http://youngstamper.blogspot.com/, are doing a fantastic job. Congrats on a terrific challenge site, and the fabulous designs you come up with each week!

7 comments:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Ooh gorgeous Leonie! And your right I have not seen one bad card with a magnolia stamp, they are so fun and adorable! Thanks so much for playing your card looks great! :)

Kellie said...

Gorgeous card Leonie, I'm so glad you got to play along. I love how you have used Stampin' Up! stamps as well, and made out like there is a birdie on the seat, that's adorable. Thanks for playing along at MDUC.
Kellie xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,I love the soft colours!!! I agree the Magnolias make beautiful cards!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card... great way to do the flower... HUGS...SK :)

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW - this is beautiful! You are soooo right - you can't go wrong with these cuties!!! And you've done a great job - all those little details are fab!

Thanx for the kind words too - xXx

Philippa Petty said...

Great card Leonie. I love the special sun you made.

Judy said...

Hi Leonie, love the card.

I have just awarded you with an award so come to my blog to check it out. I hope you like it.