Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wedding, engagement or just a workshop?

I met a bunch of ladies on Friday night who were so keen to do some more stamping they couldn't wait until my next scheduled workshop and ended up talking me into creating one just for them (like they really had to twist my arm!) These girls are very new to stamping so I am trying to create some really simple but effective cards to really show them what they can do with little experience.

I have an ulterior motive for this first card. I have a family wedding in a few weeks, and this card has been floating around my mind for the last few days for the happy couple's card so 2 birds with one stone! This is the first card we will be doing, now I am off to think of a couple more!
Oh, now I can see the picture the congrats looks call lop sided, it doesn't look so bad IRL!

Materials: Basic black, basic gray c/s, silver ink, baroque motifs & congrats stamp sets, white narrow grosgrain ribbon sponged silver.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Simple yet completely effective Leonie, so elegant, love it! xx

Judy said...

Love the card and it looks so elegant. It's giving me some idea's for a family engagement card.