Thursday, February 12, 2009

6x6 Layouts

I love 6x6 layouts, they are so quick to do. This particular layout is similar to the one we did at the regional training in October last year. I have a party coming up where most of the attendees sent their kids off to school for the first time last week, so I thought that this would be a great opportunity to do a 6x6. I think the beauty of this layout is that even if you are not a scrapbooker, you can frame these special moments, or you can whip up a small, special book in no time at all. The first one is of my girl Logan.And tucked in behind the photo are a couple of words from a very emotional Mum! Thanks to Makeesha for this idea. If you have not seen her blog, you should check it out, there are some awesome ideas there!
And this is my friend Philippa's son Cameron on his first day, thanks for lending me your sons special moment for a sample!! Only a true friend would do that!
Materials Used: Sage shadow card stock & ink, textured wheel, live your dreams & in the stars stamp set, barely banana card stock, moss & pink gingham ribbon, spring fling dsp, certainly celery textured paper, scalloped edge punch, spiral punch, notebook paper, silver eyelets & cropodile.

4 comments:

Philippa Petty said...

What beautiful children they are. Well it doesn't hurt to have gorgeous mum's does it. They look great. I expect to see some move pages added to the Cameron page thanks. Will drop off some photo's for you. He HE

Sylvia said...

They are beautiful children. That is one of the things you will always remember! I like you like the smaller pages. Less intimidating. I really like the eight by eight the best! Your pages are lovely!

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous Layouts - you'll lokk back on these later with such a big smile on your face!!! I remember my daughter starting school - and now she's in year 12 - YIKES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Leonie! You have done a fabulous job wth your scrap pages. I am sure they will be a hit at your workshops! Take care, Love Keesh x