Monday, December 8, 2008

Birthday Boy!


It is always hard to believe when all of a sudden, this baby who seemed to be born only yesterday turns one! But that is what happens, Happy Birthday to our little man Brody, he is the son of one of my very good friends, Narelle, who I have known since primary school. Anyway, onto the recipe for this card:

Whisper white, bashful blue & barely banana card stock. More mustard, pumpkin pie, bashful blue & sahara sand inks. Wild about you stamp set, dimensionals, mat pack, square punch, scalloped edge punch, cuttle bug, clear embossing powder & heat tool (the happy birthday is clear embossed).

I copied the layout of this card from my friend Philippa, I am not sure if it is her original design or not, but I think it is a really cute one for little ones birthdays, or the arrival of a new bubba.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

What a cute card Leonie, I love the little lion, Happy Birthday Brody.
Kellie xx

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Very nice. I have been working on my banner today. I finished making 12 more trees for the banner!

Philippa Petty said...

Great card love. Yes I have made this card a few times, but I did case it from SCS. I great way to use the stamp set. Well done

Anonymous said...

It IS a great layout AND a very cute card ! Love it! It's in my faves!