Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Let it Snow

The colors of this card are not as bright in the scan as what they are IRL, but I guess you get the general idea. I am sure that I have seen a card design similar to this on SCS ages ago, but I cant find it to give credit. I wanted to come up with a card that was simple, effective and requires a little bit of technique. I have a couple of workshops coming up with some first time, and almost first time stampers and I think they will get a kick out of the embellishments and appreciate the simplicity of this card. At least, I hope they will, lol!

For this card I have used Snowflake spot stamp set, bashful blue cs, ink & 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, and night of navy cs & ink, whisper white cs, light blue ice rhinestone brad and the tearing technique. I really like this card and cant wait to try it out in some different colors, and using embossing. TFL:)

No comments: