Sunday, October 19, 2008

At Bec's Request


At our workshop the lovely attendees gave us some feedback and something that Miss Rebecca requested was to learn how to make pop up cards. So, I had a look around on split coast stampers today and came up with the card above. I also made this really cool engagement card but I gave it away today and the photos have disappeared off my camera so I cant show it off. It was much better than this card but you will just have to take my word for it...
I used Garden Whimsy stamp set here, and time well spent hostess set for the inside. I intend to play around a little bit with the designs and schedule a "POP UP CARD" workshop for early next year, just for you Bec!!! Drop me an email if you would like to attend and I can let you know the details. TFL:0)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh i'm feeling very special and very chuffed! Looks great and keep me posted on the workshop....liv didnt believe i made the last lot!

Debbie M said...

Hi - Would have loved to see the other card if it was nicer than this one 'cause this one is so pretty! I too love pop-up cards and another great site for them is http://extremecards.blogspot.com/

Debbie M

kareN stampZ said...

cute card, love the colours - really looks like in the garden all right